Level 3 Diploma in Sales
Who is it for?
- Sales team leaders and managers
- Sales professionals looking to progress to leading a sales teams
- Businesses who want to further strengthen their sales performances through their sales force
- Sales professionals looking to develop their already strong sales skills
What will be covered?
- Negotiation, handling objections and closing sales
- Time management and sales planning
- Develop sales proposals
- Selling at exhibitions
- Interpreting and analysing sales data
- Competitor analysis
- Building and retaining sales relationships
- Buyer behaviour
- Preparing and delivering sales presentations
- Sales plan development and implementation
- Prioritising sales information
- Contribute to the launch of new products and services
- Recruiting sales team members
This programme will further develop the understanding of the experienced sales behaviours of individuals and teams in business. Delivered in monthly sessionsover 18 months, this course can be delivered flexibly as group workshops or one to one or a combination of both and will strengthen the business development skills of individuals who lead sales teams or those looking to move into a sales management capacity.
Our experienced Trainers in our national learning team will fully support the individual to maximise the results of the training and embed the new skills into every day work giving your sales force a real boost forward.
Access to funding subject to eligibility.