Level 2 Business Improvement Techniques
Who is it for?
- Individuals and teams looking to make improvements in business
- Organisations who have tried Continous Improvement but struggled to embed sustainability
- Businesses, teams and individuals who have never attempted a CI agenda before
This team programme will give your workforce the organisational skills and knowledge to increase their own thoughts and ideas to improve your business in all areas from streamlining processes, designing organised, efficient and safe workspaces and live and breathe the skills and behaviours of continuous improvement at work.
What will be covered?
- Contributing to and applying workplace organisation techniques - 5s
- Process flow analysis
- Effective team working
- Development of visual management systems
- Problem solving
Our experienced team of national Continuous Improvement Coaches and Trainers will deliver a high quality, project based programme where your business will see real improvements and the learning team will fully support the individual to maximise the results of the training to embed the new skills into every day work giving your business a real boost.
Delivered over 12 months using a variety of innovative delivery techniques, this project based programme will consist of group delivery, one to one coaching sessions and a presentation by the delegates to the management team on the improvements made quantified into cost savings, profitability and quality uplift.
Access to funding is available subject to eligibility.