Level 2 Team Leader
Who is it for?
- Individuals who are looking to take the next step up in their career
- New or existing Supervisors/Team Leaders
- Employees who have been identified as part of the future management structure
What will be covered?
- Principles of team leading
- Managing personal performance
- Communicating work related information
- Leading and managing a team
- Understanding business
- Encouraging innovation
- Managing team performance
- Managing individual performance
Our programme will increase your performances both as an individual and working as part of team, therefore setting you off on your leadership and management journey. This foundation programme gives the underpinning knowledge, skills and behaviours required by the role and capabilities of becoming new to leading teams and is also a great starting point for any existing manager who hasn't experienced any formal training on the fundamental managerial behaviours and skills required to effectively manage and lead teams.
Our experienced leadership and management national learning team will fully support the individual to maximise the results of the training and embed the new skills into every day work giving your business a real boost.
Access to funding subject to eligibility.