Level 3 Principles of Management
Who is it for?
- Individuals who are looking to progress further in their management career
- Businesses who have promoted internal people into mangagement roles without management training
- New or existing junior or middle managers
- Employees who have been identified as part of the future mangagement structure
This programme will increase performances both as individuals and in a management team and provide the skills and capabilities needed to improve confidence, decision making among your workforce and strengthen the performance of the management team.
Project based, this programme aims to support delegates to use 'live' work materials to produce real business results. Delivered over an 18-month period, our flexible and innovative approach to deliver an engaging programme through a series of monthly sessions will bring to life a great programme.
What will be covered?
- Principles of business
- Manage personal and professional developmen
- Encourage innovation
- Implement change
- Project management
- Principles of leadership and management
- Contribute to improvement of business performances
- Principles of people management
- Managing service delivery and resources
- Manage team performances
Delivery methods include group workshops, one to one coaching sessions and masterclasses - we work with the priorities of your day to day business operations to design the most flexible programme that best meets your needs.
Our experienced leadership and management learning team will fully support the delegates and the business to maximise the results of the training and embed the new skills into every day work giving your business a real boost.
Access to funding subject to eligibility.